A. Once you receive your site number from Disney the day of your arrival, please text it to 774-488-2815. Our set up team arrives on site at 9 am; once they receive your text of the site number, they usually have your camper site up within the hour. We handle all set up and break down of the camper, so you just arrive and enjoy!
A. We do equip all our campers with the following:
- ALL BEDDING FOR EACH BED ACCOMADATION
- 1 BATH TOWEL & 1 FACE CLOTH FOR EACH GUEST
- 2 HAND TOWELS
- TOLIET PAPER
- BAR HAND SOAP
- 2 KITCHEN TOWELS
- COFFEE POT & FILTERS
- ELECTRIC GRIDDLE
- FRYING PAN
- SAUCE PAN
- COOKING UTENSILES
- ALL PAPER/PLASTIC WARE
- PAPER TOWELS
- DISH SOAP & SPONGE
- 4 CAMP CHAIRS
- PATIO RUG
*DUE TO COVID SOME ITEMS MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE
A.Refrigerators & AC takes approximately 6 hours after plugging in at the site to get to proper temperature depending on the size. We do ask that you do not fill the fridge as air flow needs the empty space to get to temp. After the 6 hours you will be safe to full of all your delicious foods for your vacation.
A. Walmart.com has delivery services available and has a wide range of items from groceries, pet supplies, toiletries, sporting goods, camping needs, etc.
A. $200 nonrefundable deposit that gets applied towards your full balance. Full balance is due 30 days prior to your check in.
A. We do not hold a security deposit. If there is any excessive damage to our camper you will receive an invoice of damages with picture documentation provided.
A. We cannot guarantee deliver and set up time as it all depends on when Disney releases your site number.
A. You will receive an email or a phone call 1-2 weeks prior to your check in date. We will go over bedding themes, confirm all rental details, explain site numbers, check in process, and answer any questions you might have.
- If you are in a tent pop up site, you must USE WATER LIMITED due to no deposal of water at your site! USE OF TOILET is also advised to be emergencies only due to NO Sewer disposal at your site!
- Cleaning for check out: We ask that you remove all garbage from the camper, campsite & refrigerators.
- NO SMOKING
- Please remove footwear before entering campers
- Please remember to unplug cart before driving away
- Fridges, freezers & ac units take approximately 5-7 hours from the time your camper is plugged in to electric on your site to get to full temperature. Please plan groceries accordingly.
- Camper units will be ready 1-3 hours from the time we receive your site number.
- Funcarts may not be available right away as we set up all camper units first and then delivery funcarts second.